Thursday, October 22, 2009

Starting out

Well, I haven't been on in awhile.  So much has happened.  We bought a house and moved from NC to FL.  Angelica loves the beach.  We love our new house.  It is open and pretty.  Very easy for Angelica to be a part of the family wherever we are in the house. 

There have been some issues such as the bathroom was not as easy to adapt as we thought.  Also, we severely downsized from our previous home so we are feeling squeezed up.

So, after about 5 months we took the plunge and purchased an empty lot across the street from the Gulf of Mexico.  I have never built a house but I am a control freak so this should be quite an adventure.

I haven't forgotten about the compensation program.  I am trying to meet people and network so I can eventually get something done.  Politics is often more about who you know than what you want done.

Now that this is a bit more generalized, I anticipate having a lot more to contribute.  I have a lot to share about Angelica's progress.  her life has changed quite a bit since we moved.  Bye for now~

No comments: